Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is he interested in me?

so yeah i'm quite interested in this guy; we had math class together but we sat far away from each other so we didnt talk till we had econ class together since he sat next to me. So...at the beginning of the semester he just kept babling about silly stuff when he talked to me, he also asked me a hypothetical question about boyfriend and girlfriendout of the blue too. Then for a while I'd noticed that he would talk to everyone around normally but when he talked to me there's this awkward vibe in the air and the convos die fast. sometimes when he talked to his friend which sat behind me, he sort of turned to me and smiled. He made me laugh quite alot but it think cos he's quite a clown of the class. he gave me his phone number( i didnt ask for it, i didnt give my and i didnt call/text him either; was before the awkward vibe happened) but the thing is he told me once that he never knew i was in the same math class with him !it made me feel like i was invisible to him so yeahh i gave him my phone number like at the end of schoolyear.( we're graduating so we wont see each other ever again) he hasnt called/ texted. so eyahhh my storyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment