Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This girl im talking to is ignoring me now?

Me and this girl are starting to get on good terms again after months of just pure hell. Anyways we've been talking for a few weeks now as friends mostly. She knows that im desperatly in love with her and all. Well shes on vacation but she should be coming back for pops in the park an annual celebration thats held ever 4th of july in our town. She posed on facebook " I hope i get back in time to go to pops in the park with randy". That was a few days ago. Up until today everything has been generally fine. But today I said one thing noting big she texted back im Sorry. I said yeah so how was your day." Then nothing she ignored me. And I know shes ignoring me because shes posting normal status via text message. So i know shes by her phone. Why is she ignoring me

No comments:

Post a Comment